How To Delete Zebpay Account-Hello, This article will be a complete review about Zebpay, most questions asked and how to get rid of your account permanently. Let’s look at the most frequent questions asked about Zebpay which are;
- What’s Zebpay?
- How To Delete Zebpay Account?
- How To Recover Zebpay Account?
- Can I Reactivate My Zebpay Account?
Zebpay is an online crypto-currency exchange and wallet service provider that lets its registered users purchase, sell or store a variety of digital currency. The website provides the option to create or edit account information, browse through the list of digital currency, send or receive cryptocurrency and purchase or sell digital currency via various payment methods.
How To Delete Zebpay Account?
Users of this account, have two methods of deleting their account, namely:
- Delete your account through the website
- And delete your account by calling the customer agent
How To Cancel Your Account through the Website
Follow these steps below:
Step 1. Go to the following URL “https://support.zebpay.com/hc/en-us/requests/new”.
Step 2. Fill out form detail such as your registered email address.
Step 3. On Subject type “Request To Delete My Account”.
Step 4. On the Description Box, type your honest reason to delete your account.
Step 5. On Category choose option OTHER
Step 6. Click the Submit button.
See Email Sample on How To Write Email To Delete Account
Cancel your account by Calling the Customer Agent
- Call this number 1860-233-0474.
- Tell the customer agent to delete your account.
How To Recover Zebpay Account?
- Select the Reset pin on your home screen.
- Select Verify OTP to receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- You will receive an SMS on your registered mobile number with a link to reset your password which you need to open through the Zebpay app.
- Enter a new security PIN and login.
Can I Reactivate My Zebpay Account?
NOTE: Once your account is deactivated, we will not be able to re-activate your account. You will not be able to open a new account with same KYC ( Know Your Customer) details for another registered mobile number.
You got any questions? Use the box below and we will help you resolve it. Thanks