How To Delete Rocketmail Account-Welcome! Are you looking for a suitable means to close/cancel/delete/remove your Rocketmail Account? If yes, the we have done a careful research on how you can delete your Rocketmail account without stress.
Meanwhile, There are so many request as it regards how to delete Rocketmail account on our mailbox and we decided to respond to that request on how you can successfully delete Rocketmail account and to that effect we have made research on the topic.
There are various reasons why people would want to delete their Rocketmail account. if you are seeking to delete your Rocketmail account because of email spamming, You have nothing to worry about and i recommend that you mark such mail as spam the next time you open it. However you can simply unsubscribe to their news latter by tapping on the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the mail you received. but if your reason for deleting your Rocketmail account is otherwise, below are very simple steps you can take to delete your Rocketmail account
How To Delete Rocketmail Account
- To do same, you have to visit Yahoo as you known that Rocketmail is under Yahoo.
- Open Yahoo account deletion page and enter your username and correct password over there.
- Be sure, if you will delete the account, then you may also lose the services offered by Rocketmail, so kindly read the entire information carefully. If agreed then move further and confirm your identity.
- An account termination page will appear where you have to provide your password again and read all the information provided on the page carefully.
- Now type the security code in the box provided below. This code is asked to prove you are not a robot.
- At the bottom of the page, click “Terminate this account”.
- After doing the same, you have successfully deleted the Rocketmail account.
I believe that this article has helped you solve your problem in the easiest possible way. you can get more information on how to solve more of your problems by visiting this website for more and regular update.