How to delete Path Account-Welcome! Are you searching for a way to delete your Path account? if yes, then search no further because we have found it. All you need to do is to carefully read this article.
The Path account is a social media networking application that enables for messaging services and photo sharing for mobile devices. This private messaging application works for all mobile devices, both on Android and iOS. It enables users to create their profile, edit it, send text messages and even share photos to their families and friends.
We don’t know your reason for wishing to delete your Path account, however here is a step-by-step guide on how you can delete your Path account.
Table of Contents
How to delete your Path account
There are two ways users can delete their Path account;
Delete your Path Account from the mobile application
You can delete your Path account from the mobile application by following this steps:
- Launch the Path application.
- Tap on Moments in the right bottom corner.
- Click on Settings with a gear icon.
- Choose Account.
- Click on Disable Account.
- Click on Delete Account to permanently remove your profile.
- Reenter your current password, and click on Delete.
Automatically you will be logged out and your account will be deleted. You can proceed to uninstall the mobile application from your phone.
Delete your Path Account by filling the form
Users can cancel their account filing by following the steps below:
- Go to the direct link, http://service.path.com/customer/portal/emails/new.
- Write Your Name and Email Address in the Email Us Form.
- On Inquiry Type, Choose Close and Deactivate Account.
- Write your message and reason for closing your account on delete your account and click on send mail.
Then, you wait for about 24-72 hours for customer support to respond to your email.
I believe that this article has helped you solve your problem in the easiest possible way. you can get more information on how to solve more of your problems by visiting this website for more and regular update.