How to delete Netflix Account- Welcome! Have you been searching for a means to delete your Netflix Account ? If that what’s your looking for then this article will lead you by the hand on how you can delete your Netflix Account.
Netflix is an online video streaming platform which allows its users access to lots of videos. it also enables users to create account therein.
However, we have recorded several reports on our mailbox, requesting how to delete their account from the Netflix Account website. After a series of research on the topic, we discovered a way how you can delete your Netflix Account easily without spending much of your time.
We also discovered that some of the reasons why users want to delete their is because they are no longer in need of the accounts. Some other reasons are as a result of mail spamming. However if your reason for wishing to delete your Netflix Account is mail spamming, then we recommend that you mark such mails as spam whenever you receive them.
Moreover, if your reason for wishing to delete your Netflix Account is otherwise then carefully follow the steps below to delete your account.
How to Delete Netflix Account
1. Kindly, open your computer’s web browser and enter Netflix.com into the browser bar and hit enter, or click on the link. Then, sign in to your Netflix account.
2. Choose your profile, presuming you have more than one Netflix profiles.
3. Click on the downwards pointing arrow next to your profile picture an click on Account in the drop-down menu.
4. Under Membership & Billing, click on the Cancel Membership button. Netflix membership cancellation button.
5. Click on the blue Finish Cancellation button to finalize the cancellation of your Netflix membership.
NOTE: We do not advise Users to delete they account but we only provide solutions for users who wishes delete they account. Thanks
I believe that this article has helped you solve your problem in the easiest possible way. you can get more information on how to solve more of your problems by visiting this website for more and regular update.