How To Delete MyGov Account-Welcome! Have you been searching for a means to delete your MyGov account? If that what’s your looking for then this article will lead you by the hand on how you can delete your MyGov account successfully.
However, we have recorded several reports on how mailbox, requesting how to delete MyGov user account. After a series of research on the topic, we discovered a way how you can delete your MyGov account easily.
We also discovered that some of the reasons why users want to delete their MyGov account is because they are no longer using them. Some other reasons are as a result of mail spamming. However if your reason for wishing to delete your MyGov account is mail spamming, then we recommend that you mark such mails as spam whenever you receive them.
Moreover, if your reason for wishing to delete your MyGov account is otherwise then carefully follow the steps below to delete your MyGov users account.
How To Delete MyGov Account
However, there are just two ways to delete your account from MyGov website which are given below:-
Delete Your Account through Website
- Go to the following URL “https://my.gov.au/” and sign-in to your account.
- After you sign-in to your account click on the SETTINGS button.
- Now scroll down to the bottom of the settings page and click on the button DELETE MY ACCOUNT
- Now tick on the check box I WISH TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT and click on the Next button.
- On the next page click on the button CONTINUE AND DELETE to permanently delete your account
Delete Your Account by Tweeting
- Go to the Twitter account “https://twitter.com/myGovau” by following this link.
- On the Twitter account page click on TWEET TO myGOV button.
- On tweet write your email address and why you are deleting your account.
“Thanks For Reading“ let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on How To Delete MyGov Account, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”