Hi, Trying to get rid of your Netbank Saver account (profile) and wishes to delete/close or deactivate it?
If the answer to the above questions is YES! Then i must say your on the right page. Because below is the guide on how you can get rid of it without stress.
Wait A Moment!
Are you aware that most of the reasons Netbank Saver users may want to delete their account is when they no longer want to continue using the platform.
Secondly, Another very common reason is when you don’t like receiving Netbank Saver emails newsletter, you can stop Netbank Saver from sending you emails by deleting your account or you can unsubscribe from the newsletter, Scroll down on the email message, On the last paragraph click the UNSUBSCRIBE button and your done.
Many top reasons we wish not to bore you with.
How To Delete A Netbank Saver Account
Follow the steps below
- Go to Admin click Service.
- From View service accounts choose the Disabled accounts tab.
- Click the Edit button at the bottom of the page.
- You need to disable an account before removing it from the service.
- You can search for account names or numbers to pick the account you’d like to remove.
I believe that this article has helped you solve your problem in the easiest possible way. you can get more information on how to solve more of your problems by visiting this website for more and regular update.