How To Delete Brigit Account– Hi! Are you looking for a way to close/cancel/delete/remove your Brigit? If yes, then you have found it. Moreover, all you need to do is to pause and read this article thoroughly and carefully.
Meanwhile, our website users flood our mailbox with requests on how to delete their accounts from the …….. website. After some research on this topic, we found that some users are not using the website/app anymore. This, alongside other reasons, are why they want to delete their accounts.
However, if your reason for deleting this account is email spamming, then you don’t have to worry. We recommend that you mark the mail as spam when you open it. On the other hand, you can unsubscribe from their newsletters. To unsubscribe from their newsletters, Just tap on the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received. Nevertheless, if your reason for deleting your account is otherwise, here is a step-by-step method on how to close your account from the website.
How To Delete Brigit Account
Delete your Account by Sending An Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. On Subject Type “Request To Delete My Brigit Account”.
4. Now write an email regarding deleting your account sample given here. Type your user-id, email address, and write your honest reason regarding deleting your account. Send your email and wait for some days to get any kind of response.
Delete your Account by Website
- To do this please visit the official portal “http://www.hellobrigit.com/” and log on to your account.
- Then sign-in to your account and go to the Settings, Click on “Delete My Account and confirm.
- However if you opt-in for premium membership then you should cancel your membership first. Just go to Your Membership page and then switch your membership to fee.
- Then confirm and go back to the Settings (Delete My Account) then confirm.
Lastly, I’m convinced that this article met your need for the moment. Also, I’m sure that you would like to read more similar/related articles. To read similar articles or get more information on this topic, visit this website always for the latest updates.